Re: CA dino book

HI David et al:
 Maybe I should clear up the situation: there's a bookstore in Seattle I
go to that specializes in selling remainders. So the stock is limited to
whats on hand. Once that stock is gone, its gone! So sometimes I buy a
book that I think is interesting but I don't have a working knowledge on
dino literature ( I'm not a professional paleo person) so I don't know
what's scientifically accurate or not. The book in question had a small
section on fossil birds (traditional view of what a bird is) and that's
what I'm interested in. The store in question gives you a week to get a
refund in case the book turns out not what you want. So that's why I asked
about the book, in case its not a good book I can get a refund! I hope
this clears things up?

--

Ian Paulsen
Bainbridge Island, WA, USA