Re: Deltadromeus teeth

On 2/8/07, ackolbert@aol.com wrote:
It seems there are a lot of smaller Morrocan raptor teeth (< 1") out
there identified as Deltadromeus agilis.  There are also a small number
of very large ones.  Does anyone have a reference for the teeth of this
species?  The larger, rarer ones, which I am inclined to believe are
actually associated with an animal 25 feet long, seem hard to
distinguish from Carcharodontosaurus saharicus.  Any hints?

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can refer teeth to Deltadromeus, let alone even comment on them. I don't have the paper on-hand, but I am 100% sure there was no skull material preserved at all. ;)