Re: Deltadromeus teeth

Maybe this reference can be of help.

AMIOT, R., E. BUFFETAUT, H. TONG, L. BOUDAD & L. KABIRI. 2004.
Isolated theropod teeth from the Cenomanian of Morocco and their
palaeobiogeographical significance. Revue Paléobiol. Vol. spécial 9 :
143-149

Although I have never seen the article, you can download the abstract
from this link:
http://www.ville-ge.ch/musinfo/mhng/divers/paleovs9.pdf

All the best,

Matías