Incredibly Lame PAUP* Question

I can't believe that I can't see how to do this, but ...

Having derived a majority-rule tree in PAUP* (PC command-line
version), how can I get it to tell me how the characters optimise onto
the tree (i.e. what are the synapomorphies at each node and the
autapomorphies for each OTU)?  Thanks to anyone who can help.

... and thanks anyway to David Hone, who pointed me towards the
solution to my previous problem and to Mickey Mortimer, who came right
out and told me the answer.  I needed to tell PAUP* that my constraint
tree was describing a backbone constraints rather than a monophyly
constraint.

)_v__/\  "I don't see disagreement as a bad thing. It forces me to defend
         my position.  If I cannot do it satisfactorily, my idea hits
         the bin.  I see this as good" -- Alan Kent.