Prehistoric sharks

Hi
I'm currently working on a 50 minute documentary on the evolutionary history
of sharks.

Can anyone give me any pointers about where in the UK I should look for
potential interviewees to contribute to the programme?  I have a few good
possibilities, but it would be useful to have more suggestions.

Right now I'm in the research phase, although I have a test animation (of
Cladoselache) and an (early stage) outline of the programme.  Take a look at
www.darkin.demon.co.uk/sharks

I'm afraid the budget doesn't stretch to paying contributors, but I will be
able to make (high definition) footage of the reconstructions available for
museum displays, teaching aides, etc.) for anyone who can contribute to the
programme and I'd welcome pointers from the list.

Thanks in advance,

Christian Darkin