Re: Albertaceratops (simpson's bi-annual b*tch about dino naming)

When I was in college (back when the dinosaurs ruled ;) ) we used to make what we called Kickapoo joy Juice...everyone brought a quart of their favorite beverage (alcoholic of course) and we put it into this HUGE pot with some fruit and let it sit for a week...that stuff was LETHAL tasted innocuous but WOW!! it's a wonder we didn't all poison ourselves :D