Masiakasaurus

Hello all,

It's been quite a while since I have had the time to make a post, so I thought I'd drop a line to check in.

I have had the great fortune to have had a cast of the skull of Masiakasaurus sent my way and for the past few weeks have been working on fleshing it out. It is one of the wildest skulls I have worked with and thought someone out there might like to see the in-the-works photos. I have managed to post a good photo of the skull (which seems to be rare on the net) as well as my progress to date, all can be viewed at the following url:

http://www.triunecommunications.com/fossilsmith/masiakasaurus.html

Click the "next" link to advance through the photos.

Cheers,

Allan D. Smith
Fossilsmith Studios
http://www.fossilsmith.com