Re: Albertaceratops (simpson's bi-annual b*tch about dino naming)

Quoting Nick <nick.gardner@gmail.com>:

I am in awe that there has been virtually no discussion at all on any
other aspect of this paper other than the choice in naming.

I haven't seen the paper; that issue of J of P isn't available though my institutional subscription yet.

Besides, we paleo-wannabes gotta contribute *something*.

--
Nick Pharris
Department of Linguistics

"Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity."
    --Edwin H. Land