Re: Masiakasaurus

Jaime A. Headden wrote:

I noticed in your reconstruction of the anatomy that you placed the otic
opening within the infratemporal fenestra, rather than behind the quadrate as
one might perhaps expect it to be. Is there a reason for placing it there,
perhaps?

Good catch, I was alseep at the wheel! You're not the only one that noticed that, I have already addressed the mistake and hope to post new photos soon... adding it in when I complete the neck/skull attachment.

Thanks,

Allan D. Smith
Fossilsmith Studios
http://www.fossilsmith.com