Re: Albertaceratops (simpson's bi-annual b*tch about dino naming)

Nick Pharris writes:
 > Quoting Nick <nick.gardner@gmail.com>:
 >
 > > I am in awe that there has been virtually no discussion at all on
 > > any other aspect of this paper other than the choice in naming.
 >
 > I haven't seen the paper; that issue of J of P isn't available
 > though my institutional subscription yet.

Mine neither.  In my experience, JP papers are always hard to get hold
of -- and that's true even for the _authors_, who have to pay over
$100 for a PDF of their own papers!  A good venue to avoid, I think.

)_v__/\  "All our science, measured against reality, is primitive and
         childlike" -- Albert Einstein.