From: htomsirveaux@hotmail.com
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 6:04 AM
Subject: Albertaceratops PDF...please...?

Um, is it to late to get a copy of the *Albertaceratops* PDF?Â
I kinda wasn't around when it was being sent out...I think. It looks really interesting: a four-hourned Ceratopian.Â
And I have a question should anyone feel like answering it. After looking at the skull drawing, I'm curious, is the nose horn missing, or does it have a nasal boss like Pachyrhinosaurs?Â
Now I have to think-up a funny name for an essay, hopefully one that doesn't invlove the naughty implication of Horny.Â
Tommy BradleyÂ
http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetaglineÂ;

=0