Albertaceratops

Thanks to David Krentz for the plug, and congrats to Dr. Ryan for publishing this cool beastie. And at last I get to use the skeletal reconstruction I did of the WDC mount. Those of you who like such things can peruse it here:

http://skeletaldrawing.com/psgallery/images/albertaceratops.jpg

It will be available through the normal website later this weekend, when I do a massive update to the website. Have a good weekend everyone!

Scott Hartman
Science Director
Wyoming Dinosaur Center
110 Carter Ranch Rd.