Re: Albertaceratops

Quoting Chris (ravenstarstudios@charter.net):

Hey I'm an artist and I'm working on a sculpt of this beasty , and I was
wondering about the nose horn , it looks some what blade like from the drawing
of the head that was posted earlyer . and from the link below would it be the
rough flater look or come more to a point? hope you understand my meaning.

This leads me to ask the question, is this the first Centrosaurine with such a "nose blade?" Most Ceratopians that I know of have either some sort of nose horn, or nasal boss.

Please forgive my child-like naïveté, but I'm still a n00b.
Tommy Bradley

PS: "N00b" is slang for "Beginner" used by the kids today. You know, with their hula-hoop and their cell phones and their big pants, and their pierced I-don't-know-what. Ehh!

Win a Zune??make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win! http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline