Re: Translating Janensch 1950

Roberto Takata writes:
 > What the Polyglot Paleontologist people say?

As far as I'm aware, the Polyglot Paleontologist people are just Matt
Caranno, and he has little or no funding.  It's just a repository, not
a translation service.

)_v__/\  "What is this talk of 'release'?  Klingons do not make software
         'releases'.  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of
         designers and quality assurance people in its wake." -- Klingon
         Programming Mantra