Re: Trans-Pecos Tyrannosaurus paper request

>  Lawson, Douglas A. 1976. Tyrannosaurus and Torosaurus, Maestrichtian
> dinosaurs from the Trans-Pecos Texas.
 > Journal of Paleontology, v. 50, No. 1, pp. 158-164.

This paper is a good example of a taxonomic distaster, that has had terrible
effects on Southwestern stratigraphy ever since its publication. You need to
read Farke's review of the "Torosaurus" material described in this paper, and
as for the large tyrannosaur max attributed to T. rex... sheesh...

D.

  Thank you very  much.

  Best regards,

  Ruben.