From: "Remes, Kristian" <kristian.remes@MUSEUM.HU-Berlin.de>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Livezey and Zusi's big bird morph analysis and Archaeopteryx 10
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:25:35 +0100

Roberto Takata schrieb:
Thanks for the reference. What about part I?

I think it's

LIVEZEY, B. C. and ZUSI, R. L. 2001. Higher-order phylogenetics of modern Aves based on comparative anatomy. Netherlands Journal of Zoology, 51, 179-205.

I have a PDF of that if somebody is interested. Please let me know.

Best,
Kristian

[]s,

Roberto Takata