Re: More on Argentavis

Guy, Interesting news. I'm curious as to how the
researchers determined that A. couldn't, or would have
had trouble flying-- perhaps I'm remembering this
incorrectly or incompletely, but wasn't there an
aeronautics engineer who stated many years ago that
according to the laws of flight dynamics, a bumblebee
should in theory be incapable of flight? --Mark
--- Guy Leahy <xrciseguy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/07/070702-biggest-bird.html

Never miss an email again!