Edmontosaurus and Saurolophus found together in Alberta

I'll be interested to learn more about the
paleoecology of the site:

http://www.rso.ualberta.ca/news.cfm?story=62014

The idea that *Edmontosaurus* and *Saurolophus* lived
at the same time has been inferred for awhile, since
specimens of *Edmontosaurus* are known to occur in
sediments which are both older and younger than those
which *Saurolophus* is found in Canada.  This is the
first occurrence, to the best of my knowledge, of the
two taxa occurring at the same stratigraphic level and
formation.  Of course, it's possible these taxa
co-occurred at other places (such as the San Juan
Basin,)
and we just do not have the documentation yet.

Guy Leahy