Pre-2001 SVP Abstracts PDF

I have the PDFs of the SVP abstract volumes from 2002-2006, which were
all freely downloadable from the SVP website (although all the old
URLs have stopped working since the redesign ... *sigh*).

But does anyone have the volumes from 2001 or earlier?  I would
greatly appreciate them -- thanks!

)_v__/\  "What is this talk of 'release'?  Klingons do not make software
         'releases'.  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of
         designers and quality assurance people in its wake." -- Klingon
         Programming Mantra