Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:06 AM
Subject: Hawkins paper

It turns out this PDF is too large for me to attach to an email... Does any
one know of a good site to upload this to for others to download?

--
<,,><

Michael D. Barton
    Bozeman, MT
         MSU Bozeman, History-SETS Major
              darwinsbulldog@gmail.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=darwinmatters
http://public.fotki.com/darwinsbulldog/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7230309@N05/sets/
http://thedispersalofdarwin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "What do you think of Western Civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea!"