Re: a prehistoric man movie

I thought everybody these days knew that prehistoric humans didn't live with dinosaurs. Not that I'm opposed to human vs dinosaur movies, but I would prefer they take place in a setting explicitly defined as fantasy (as is the case with movies containing dragons, elves, and orcs) as opposed to passing them off as depictions of our actual past (especially if they provide a specific date like 10,000 BCE).

From: "T. Michael Keesey" <keesey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: a prehistoric man movie
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:15:11 -0700

Michael Barton wrote:

from the director of Independence Day, due out March 2008:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809724938/info

Trailer: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809724938/video/3317950/

And it does have a big killer dinosaur in it! -- Mike Keesey

_________________________________________________________________ Get the new Windows Live Messenger! http://get.live.com/messenger/overview