Re: a prehistoric man movie

On 7/12/07, Brandon Pilcher <trex_kid@hotmail.com> wrote:
I thought everybody these days knew that prehistoric humans didn't live with
dinosaurs. Not that I'm opposed to human vs dinosaur movies, but I would
prefer they take place in a setting explicitly defined as fantasy (as is the
case with movies containing dragons, elves, and orcs) as opposed to passing
them off as depictions of our actual past (especially if they provide a
specific date like 10,000 BCE).

Hehe. Watch the trailer. It's inaccurate, but not as bad as you're thinking....

--
Mike Keesey, who just had some dinosaur in his sandwich