new book

This just out:

John Foster.  2007.  Jurassic West: The Dinosaurs of the Morrison Formation and
Their World.  Indiana University Press.  ISBN 978-0-253-34870-8.  $49.95.

This is one of our prettier books, and one of my favorites.  It was great fun
for me as editor to read; John is an unusually good writer.  One of the
highlights of the book for me was an imaginative journey that John has some
time travelers take across the Morrison landscape.  John might have a potential
side career as an SF writer.  Of course I kept wanting him to add more gore...

Book will undoubtedly be available at SVP for a discount