dino quiz

Could someone on the list with some credentials look at this quiz?

http://www.10tv.com/?story=sites/10tv/content/static/autoframe.php&u=66.195.172.100/dino

Look at question #4.

4. This dinosaur was 75 ft long, weighed approximately 7 tons, was 43 feet tall
and is thought to be one of the largest animals that ever existed:

a.) Allosaurus

b.) Brachiosaurus

c.) Plateosaurus

I think they meant 70 tons not 7 and the answer they are looking for is the
Brachiosaurus.  I called and e-mailed the station and they informed me in no
uncertain terms that they had double and triple checked their facts and that I
was mistaken not them.  After all I've only written one book on dinosaurs and
they are a news television station.

Their number is  614-460-3700 if anyone wants to talk to an unfriendly on air
personality.

Thanks,

Steve Miller

The fish are biting.