Re: Dino bone medicine

Cute but........I would be more than a bit concerned that there were concentrations of heavy metals in the bones. Uranium comes to mind firstly as it is a significant component of many dino bones in the western US. (Not on my ranch though.) Of course many other metals could be incorporated into the bones matrix. A little bit of direct alpha radiation therapy for your intestinal system? Maybe a Lead tonic? A little Selenium for your health? Yet more proof that Darwinistic principles are at work in the modern world.

Frank (Rooster) Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming
www.wyomingdinosaurs.com