Re: W. D. Matthew's _Dinosaurs_

BTW, it's *Anoplosaurus curtonotus* with o both times...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Mortimer" <mickey_mortimer111@msn.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 8:22 AM

Ah, the Comanchic and Eogene periods. And the KT event only 3.1 Mya. I didn't realize such things were believed in 1915.

Somewhere I saw an illustration that depicts a page from a book by Teilhard de Chardin. According to that, the entire Eocene took just 600,000 years. It looks like people tried to calculate ages from sediment thicknesses.