Re: Pterosaur exhibition - Japan

I took a look at the site; it looks like a nice exhibit!  Of course, it was
difficult to make out all the details, given the language barrier, but the
photos were informative.  There wouldn't happen to be any photos of the Quetz.
model from a more anterior view, would there?

In any case, congrats on the exhibit (I know you said it was based "in part" on
the The Pterosaurs, but I'm sure it was a rather substantial influence).  If I
could only afford tickets to Tokyo...

Cheers,

--Mike H.

Michael Habib, M.S.
PhD. Candidate
Center for Functional Anatomy and Evolution
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
1830 E. Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21205
(443) 280 0181