Chigakukenkyu mosasaur paper requests

Dear all,

I just found some references concerning a number of mosasaur papers by M.
Tanimoto, published in the Japanese journal Chigakukenkyu (listed below). Since
I can not find an eMail adress of Tanimoto I would much appriciate if someone
could send me a pdf of these papers.

Many thanks in advance,

Michael

___

Tanimoto, M., and Kishimoto, S., 2002, Mosasaurid big vertebrae from the Upper
Cretacous Isumi Group of Sumoto-City, Hyogo Prefecture, Southwest Japan:
Chigakukenkyu, v. 51, n. 3, p. 135-141.

Tanimoto, M., and Nunoya, H., 2003, Reexamination of mosasaurid tooth from the
Upper Cretaceous (Maastrichtian) Izumi Group of Showa-Ike, Sennan City, Osaka
Prefecture, southwest Japan: Chigakukenkyu, v. 52,n . 2, p. 101-105.

Tanimoto, M., and Yokoi, T., 2005, A find of the dentary bone of a mosasaurid
from Sobura, Kaizuka, Aska Pref., Southwest Japan and the significance of it:
Chigakukenkyu, v. 53, n. 4, p. 207-212.

Tanimoto, M., Kanazawa, Y., and Sato, M., 2004, Kourisodon sp. (Mosasauridae)
from the Upper Cretaceous Izuma Group (Upper Campanian) of Kanewari, Tawa,
Sanuki City, Kagawa Prefecture, southwes Japan: Chigakukenkyu, v. 52, n. 4, p.
221-225.

Tanimoto, M., Sato, M., and Takata, M., 2004, Reconsideration of a mosasaur
lower jaw from Sobura, Kaizuka, Osaka Pref., Southwest Japan: Chigakukenkyu, v.
53, n. 2, p. 99-103.

Tanimoto, M., Shinzyo, T., and Fujimoto, T., 2001, The first mosasaur tooth of
the Upper Cretaceous Maastrichtian Izumi Group at Takinoike, Izumisano City,
Osaka Prefecture, Southwest Japan: Chigakukenkyu, v. 50, n. 1, p. 37-40.