Photography in the Smithsonian

I have a request for any list-members who live in the Washington,
D.C. area and who frequently have reason to visit the NMNH.  If that's
you, and you are prepared to take some photos for me an email me the
results, please drop me a line off-list.  Many thanks in advance.

)_v__/\  "Content-ID values must be generated to be as unique as possible"
         -- RFC-1341, MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions)