Majungasaurus papers in JVP Memoir 8

Dear List,

I unfortunately have no access to the pdfs of the following papers from JVP
Memoir 8:

OVERVIEW OF THE HISTORY OF DISCOVERY, TAXONOMY, PHYLOGENY, AND BIOGEOGRAPHY OF
MAJUNGASAURUS CRENATISSIMUS (THEROPODA: ABELISAURIDAE) FROM THE LATE CRETACEOUS
OF MADAGASCAR
DAVID W. KRAUSE, SCOTT D. SAMPSON, MATTHEW T. CARRANO, and PATRICK M. O'CONNOR
1
Abstract . Full Text . PDF (3.80M)
PALEOENVIRONMENT AND PALEOECOLOGY OF MAJUNGASAURUS CRENATISSIMUS (THEROPODA:
ABELISAURIDAE) FROM THE LATE CRETACEOUS OF MADAGASCAR
RAYMOND R. ROGERS, DAVID W. KRAUSE, KRISTINA CURRY ROGERS, ARMAND H.
RASOAMIARAMANANA, and LYDIA RAHANTARISOA
21
Abstract . Full Text . PDF (2.12M)
CRANIOFACIAL ANATOMY OF MAJUNGASAURUS CRENATISSIMUS (THEROPODA: ABELISAURIDAE)
FROM THE LATE CRETACEOUS OF MADAGASCAR
SCOTT D. SAMPSON and LAWRENCE M. WITMER
32
Abstract . Full Text . PDF (29.72M)
DENTAL MORPHOLOGY AND VARIATION IN MAJUNGASAURUS CRENATISSIMUS (THEROPODA:
ABELISAURIDAE) FROM THE LATE CRETACEOUS OF MADAGASCAR
JOSHUA B. SMITH
103
Abstract . Full Text . PDF (3.57M)
THE POSTCRANIAL AXIAL SKELETON OF MAJUNGASAURUS CRENATISSIMUS (THEROPODA:
ABELISAURIDAE) FROM THE LATE CRETACEOUS OF MADAGASCAR
O'CONNOR PATRICK M.
127
Abstract . Full Text . PDF (16.09M)
THE APPENDICULAR SKELETON OF MAJUNGASAURUS CRENATISSIMUS (THEROPODA:
ABELISAURIDAE) FROM THE LATE CRETACEOUS OF MADAGASCAR
MATTHEW T. CARRANO
163
Abstract . Full Text . PDF (1.99M)
PATHOLOGY IN MAJUNGASAURUS CRENATISSIMUS (THEROPODA: ABELISAURIDAE) FROM THE
LATE CRETACEOUS OF MADAGASCAR
ANDREW A. FARKE and PATRICK M. O'CONNOR
180
Abstract . Full Text . PDF (471K)

If someone could send me pdfs of these papers, I would be very happy,

many many thanks in advance,

Michael Lange