Free PDFs of dinosaur papers

Michael Lange writes:
 > Dear list,
 >
 > for some time I'am scoring the Internet for free pdfs of dinosaur
 > related papers. Now I will share this information with the list and
 > would be happy about comments and additions.

Thanks for sending these, Michael.  But they would be _so_ much more
useful if you maintained a link-farm on the web.  Then we'd know where
is the first place to look.  How about it?

And by the way you can add my own page to your list if you like:
        http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/pubs/

)_v__/\  "Revise and rewrite" -- Strunk & White.