Morrison dinosaur paleoecology

I have just published a semi-popular account in the gray literature:

J.O. Farlow.  2007.  A speculative look at the paleoecology of large dinosaurs
of the Morrison Formation, or, Life with _Camarasaurus_ and _Allosaurus_; pp.
98-151 in E. P. Kvale et al. (eds.), Dinosaur Paleoecology and Geology: The
Life and Times of Wyoming's Jurassic Dinosaurs and Marine Reptiles.  GeoScience
Workshop, Shell, WY.

This essay builds on material in John Foster's new book.  If anybody wants a
copy, and can handle very large email attachments, I can send you a PDF.

cheers