Maleev PDFs ?

Hello all;

I'm looking for PDFs some Russian papers. I know that the Polyglot
Paleontologist has these in Engilsh, but they do not include the
original plates and figures, which is what I'm primarily interested.
If anyone can send these it would be greatly appreciated.

The papers I'm after are:

Maleev, Y.A. 1955 New carnivorous dinosaurs from the Upper Creatceous
of Mongolia. Doklady, Academy of Sciences USSR 1955 104(5):779-783

and

Maleev, Y.A. 1955 Giganticcarnosaurs of the family Tyrannosauridae.
The Joint Soviet-Mongolian Paleontological Expedition Transactions
1:132-191

Thanks in advance,
Bruce.