Mary Schweitzer on NOVA this Tuesday

Next on NOVA: NOVA scienceNOW
http://www.pbs.org/nova/sciencenow

Tuesday, July 24 at 8PM ET/PT on PBS
Check your local listings as dates and times may vary.

Learn how our lifestyles can change the way our genes work, examine a
yet-to-be-fully-broken code on a sculpture called Kryptos, see what
appear to be preserved dinosaur blood vessels, and meet cosmologist
Arlie Petters.

   T. REX BLOOD?
   Preserved soft tissue, including possible blood vessels and red
   blood cells, are turning up in dinosaur fossils.
   http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/sciencenow/3411/01.html

-- <,,><

Michael D. Barton
    Bozeman, MT
         MSU Bozeman, History-SETS Major
                darwinsbulldog@gmail.com
                        Summer 2007: Intern at Heritage and Research
Center, Yellowstone National Park
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=darwinmatters
http://public.fotki.com/darwinsbulldog/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7230309@N05/sets/
http://thedispersalofdarwin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "What do you think of Western Civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea!"