Offtopic: Looking for meso-plant seeds

Hello from wetly old Finland,

For several years I have had a little forest growing project in our 20m
(60ft) high indoors atrium.
The plan is to make a authentic Mesozoic wood with the associated fauna (in
which I will then take the geographists for a walk, especially during
feeding times... :) )

To enhance my forest I'm looking for some seeds of suitable Mesozoic plants.
I already have nice young specimens
of Ginkgo, Metasequoia, Araucaria and tulip tree.
Unfortunately our atrium is too shady for cycads, and too dry for
treeferns... :(

So I'm asking from any kindly soul, who would have such a plant on his/hers
backyard, of seeds of Magnolia and/or Podocarpus...

Wollemia would be nice too, but let's not get greedy... :)

--Mikko ("The Green Thump") Haaramo

P.S. Sorry about double post... :(

Mikko K. Haaramo, M.Sc.

paleontologist