RE: 10,000 BC movie trailer

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> John Hutchinson
>
> Hi, a fun trailer for a paleo-inspired movie that may be very good:
>
> http://www.movieweb.com/news/37/21037.php
>
> ...sabre-toothed cats, wooly rhinos, phorusrhacids, oh my!  And galloping
> mammoths!?  Not my idea, even though I consulted on some animation bits.
> Looks like good escapist fantasy fun.

And Bronze Age architecture and boats (the former at least requiring a
substantial agricultural base) before the Neolithic
revolution?

Although perhaps this is set between the time the oceans drank Atlantis and the
rise of the sons of Arias...

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117