New =?unknown?q?Pal=E4ontologische?= Zeitschrift papers

I'm not sure if these have already been posted, below
each reference is a link giving access to the paper,
its only scanned, no pdfs, sorry..

Paläontologische Zeitschrift 2007 Vol.81/2

New information on the anatomy of the Late Permian
gliding reptile Coelurosauravus.
Schaumberg et al.

Furculae in the Late Triassic theropod dinosaur
Coelophysis bauri.
Rinehart et al.

A revision of Poposaurus gracilis (Archosauria:Suchia)
based on two new specimens from the Late Triassic of
the southwestern U.S.A
Weinbaum et al.

Please tell me that I wasn't moron enough to scan
something that already exists as pdfs :-(

Mark Van Tomme

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.