Call for Papers for DVPS' Next Publication of "The Mosasaur", Vol. 8

CALL FOR PAPERS
THE MOSASAUR, VOL. 8

We are happy to announce plans for the next volume of The Mosasaur, the
scholarly journal of the Delaware Valley Paleontological Society. We are
requesting submission of manuscripts from professionals, students, and
amateur paleontologists. Papers in The Mosasaur should contribute to
paleontological knowledge and be of interest to a broad audience.

Deadline for submission of manuscripts is October 26, 2007, and those
interested in submitting a manuscript(s) should send a note to the
co-editors as soon as possible providing the subject of their submission. As
always, the editors are eager to assist potential authors who may not have
experience in preparing scientific papers. Authors submitting manuscripts
should send three double-spaced hard-copies with copies of all illustrations
and tables. See recent issues of The Mosasaur for guidance on style. Final
submissions will be in electronic format.

The co-editors of The Mosasaur are: Ned Gilmore and Ted Daeschler.
Mailing address for each is:
Vertebrate Zoology, Academy of Natural Sciences, 1900 Benjamin Franklin
Parkway, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Email: egilmore@ansp.org  and daeschler@ansp.org

Patti Kane-Vanni
Bala Cynwyd, PA, 19004