BIBLIOSAURUS: online dinosaur publications database

Sorry, I forgot to say that the online database is named BIBLIOSAURUS [BETA]

Let me introduce you the searchable dinosaur publications database of
Aragosarus, the Mesozoic and Quaternary Vertebrates Research Team of
the Univesity of Zaragoza (Spain):

http://www.aragosaurus.com/index.php?seccion=basearag

Currently the page is only in spanish, sorry. It contains 9743
references and grows everyday. Searchs can be made introducing a key
word (author, year, Formation, age, locality, taxon ...) in ?Buscador
de publicaciones en Bibliosaurus? and clicking in ?buscar?

---------------------------------------- Jose Ignacio Ruiz-Omeñaca Museo del Jurásico de Asturias (MUJA) E-33328 Colunga, Spain

www.museojurasicoasturias.com
www.aragosaurus.com