Re: Corrections...mesozoic

Allen Hazen (allenph@unimelb.edu.au) wrote:

<At the risk of pedantry, wouldn't the MOST inclusive taxon containing the
named critters be... Life?>

  I believe the intention would be one of two definitional forms: "The least
inclusive clade containing A, B, and C" and "the most inclusive clade
containing A but not B (or C)." I think the former is intended.

Jaime A. Headden

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.