Idaho fossil localities

Hi all,
Sorry for the cross-post.  I'm currently working on a
project for the BLM involving paleontological
resources in Idaho.  Can anyone associated with
institutions that have Mesozoic age localities
(vertebrate or non-vertebrate)in Idaho, or anyone
aware of such localities, please contact me off list?
My e-mail is ljkrumenacker@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
L.J. Krumenacker

"It's interesting to think that my ancestors used to live in trees, like apes,
until they finally got the nerve to head out onto the plains, where some were
probably hit by cars." -Jack Handy

L.J. Krumenacker-Prospective Graduate Student
Vertebrate Paleontology:  Cretaceous vertebrates of Idaho
BS: Biology w/Geology minor, Idaho State University, 2007

www.myspace.com/ljkrumenacker   www.freewebs.com/krumenacker
www.freewebs.com/mesozoicofidaho
(208) 681-1823

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.