Re: Request for Shufeldt 1909 Osteology of birds

Thanks a lot for your help, it'll be of great use for my work.

Richard

--

Richard Hing
School of Earth & Environmental Sciences,

Phone number +44 (0)23 9284 2257
E-Mail: Richard.Hing@port.ac.uk

>>> Frank Varriale <fvarr75@yahoo.com> 01/03/2007 13:59 >>>
Richard,

I think you?ll find what you are looking for here,

http://nysl.nysed.gov/uhtbin/cgisirsi/F8HlgJL800/NYSL/25820060/523/69406

All the best,
Frank

--- Richard Hing <Richard.Hing@port.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> I was wondering if anyone had a pdf or photocopy of
> Shufeldt's
> "osteology of birds" (1909) New York State Museum
> Bulletin 130: 1-381
> that they wouldn't mind sending me please. I've got
> a copy by
> interlibrary loan but photocopying it will break the
> spine, so I want to
> avoid that if possible.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Richard Hing
>

> --
>
> Richard Hing
> School of Earth & Environmental Sciences,
> University of Portsmouth,
> Burnaby Building,
> Burnaby Road, Portsmouth
> PO1 3QL