*Gigantspinosaurus* pictures?

Hi all,
Does anyone have or know where I can find some photographs of this creature? What about some accurate (as possible) artist renderings? I found one picture...
http://www.futura-sciences.com/communiquer/g/showphoto.php/photo/1891/cat/575
...and when I saw that, my first reaction was, "You've got to be s___ing me, Pile!" The shoulder spikes are so big in this reconstruction, they look like they would encumber walking. Although if I don't miss my guess, this reconstruction may predate Tracy L. Ford's reappraisal of the spikes positioning.

Any and all responses, should they be only to say, "You got to be whating me, Pile?" are welcome, and greatly anticipated.

Thanks,
Tommy Bradley

Don?t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft® Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0540002499mrt/direct/01/