RE: *Gigantspinosaurus* pictures?

Tommy,

There is a pic on the same site that you sent the original link. One of
the pics in the 'filmstrip' on the left side was of the critter.

http://www.futura-sciences.com/communiquer/g/showphoto.php/photo/1892/cat/575

It's head on w/ some reflection in the glass, but it's not too bad. You
can see the shoulder spikes.

Geoff Habiger
Artemesia Publishing
www.apbooks.net
Author of Dinosaur Learning Activity Book
http://www.apbooks.net/dlab.html