Need Tortoise refs

I asked this same question a while back, and Dan Varner gave me a good source, but that was a few months ago and I accidentally deleted it.

I'm working on a movie where the main character is a realistic CGI Aldabran Tortoise. I have the general look of the character designed, but now I need to get into the nitty gritty anatomy. No doubt this animal will be composited in with real tortoises, so I'd like the post-cranial skeleton to be close to the real thing so it doesn't look too 'designed'.

SO...anyone have a great picture of an Aldabran Tortoise skeleton? One with a cut-away shell to show the full limbs would be ideal. I would settle for a Galapagos Tortoise as well. Reply off list if you have images to send.

Thanks!

David Krentz