Wilson and Sereno 1998

Cheeky, I know, but ...

I don't suppose anyone out there has an original copy of SVP memoir 5
that they'd be willing to let go?  Just a wild shot in the dark: I
have PDFs and photocopies, but would love to get my hands on an
original if anyone out there has one they don't need.

        Wilson, Jeffrey A. and Paul C. Sereno.  1998.  Early evolution
        and higher-level phylogeny of sauropod dinosaurs.  Society of
        Vertebrate Paleontology, Memoir 5: 1-68.

Please let me know off-list if you can help.  Many thanks.

By the way, for anyone who doesn't have this, the PDF is freely
available on Jeff Wilson's site:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~wilsonja/JAW/Publications_files/Wilson%26Sereno1998.pdf

)_v__/\  "Academics get paid for being clever, not for being right" --
         Donald Norman.