Re: Wilson and Sereno 1998

The memoir may also be ordered from the SVP website--$35 for  members.

Mary
___

In a message dated 3/5/2007 7:54:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mike@indexdata.com writes:
Cheeky, I know, but ...

I don't suppose  anyone out there has an original copy of SVP memoir 5
that they'd be willing  to let go?  Just a wild shot in the dark: I
have PDFs and photocopies,  but would love to get my hands on an
original if anyone out there has one  they don't need.
http://www.aol.com.