Native American fossil legends

Good news for anyone interested in discoveries of fossils by Native cultures
in North and South America!

My book "Fossil Legends of the First Americans" is now out in paperback,
available at Amazon.com for $15.56.

Again, I want to convey my sincere thanks to all the members of the Dinosaur list who generously shared their knowledge during my research. Also, thanks to the paleo artists Pete Von Sholly, Ed Heck, Patti Kane-Vanni, and Rick Spears for contributing great original artwork.

I'm also indebted to Ken Olson for catching a couple of errors, which slipped thru before they could be corrected: Dilophosaurus is not the biggest Jurassic predator, and the baby T. rex found on the Blackfeet Reservation is actually a juvenile Daspletosaurus.

FOSSIL LEGENDS OF THE FIRST AMERICANS
by Adrienne Mayor
paperback $15.56
(Princeton UP)