"Jane" Nominated As Illnois State Attraction

Hey gang,

I wanted to let everyone know that "Jane" Burpee Museum's juvenile
Tyrannosaurus, has been nominated to be one of the 7 Wonders of
Illinois.  If "Jane" wins this would mean a lot of state marketing for
her, Burpee and Rockford.  I was hoping that I could get the word out to
vote for "Jane".  You can vote once a day, for as long as she stays in
the running.  Every Monday the bottom 4 vote getters will be eliminated.
So please visit this site;

http://www.enjoyillinois.com/sevenwonders/northern.html

I'm not sure if she's running as a Democrat or Republican, though.
Remember, a vote for "Jane" is a vote for science!  She needs all the
help she can get.

Thanks,
Scott Williams
Collections/exhibits Manager