"Jane" Nominated As Illnois State Attraction

Williams, Scott writes:
 > I wanted to let everyone know that "Jane" Burpee Museum's juvenile
 > Tyrannosaurus, has been nominated to be one of the 7 Wonders of
 > Illinois.
 >
 > If "Jane" wins this would mean a lot of state marketing for her,
 > Burpee and Rockford.  I was hoping that I could get the word out to
 > vote for "Jane".  You can vote once a day, for as long as she stays
 > in the running.  Every Monday the bottom 4 vote getters will be
 > eliminated.  So please visit this site;
 >
 > http://www.enjoyillinois.com/sevenwonders/northern.html

Hang on, hang on -- I'm confused.  Chicago is in Illinois, right?
Then surely the Seven Wonders of Illinois are the seven posterior
dorsal vertebrae in the _Brachiosaurus altithorax_ holotype at the
Field Museum?

)_v__/\  "All that I know most surely about morality and obligations,
         I owe to football" -- Albert Camus.